6th December 2010, 16:51
Guru di guru-guru Ingeris
Worksheet: Irregular Verbs - Past & Past Participle
REVIEW: Irregular Verbs - Past/Past Participle
Use the past tense or the past participle of the irregular verbs in parentheses to complete the sentences.
Many planes (fly) flew over the village a few minutes ago.
She has (wear) worn her new dress only once.
1. The window was (break) _____________ some time ago.
2. No one knows where the robbers have (hide) __________ the money.
3. The girl (fall) _________ off the horse yesterday and (hurt) _______ herself badly.
4. I have (see) _________ many good movies this year.
5. The clothes were (hang) _________ on the line to dry.
6. It was (think) __________ that he had met with an accident.
7. The money was (lend) ____________ to him by a friend.
8. All of the bills were (pay) ____________ yesterday.
9. The apartment house was (build) ___________ ten years ago.
10. Our team (win) __________ the game yesterday.
11. The same car (cost) _______________ 10,000baht less a year ago.
12. She doesn’t know where she (leave) ____________ the packages yesterday.
13. Construction on the building was (begin) _______ three years ago.
14. He didn’t get up until long after the sun had (rise) __________.
15. The picture was (draw) ___________ by a famous artist.
16. He (swim) __________ so far out from shore that the lifeguard signaled for him to come back.
17. A hole has already been (dig) ________ for the well.
18. He was (strike) _______ in the face by a football.
19. What is (mean) ___________ by this word?
20. She has (bring) _____________ two of her children with her.
21. We seem to have (lose) ___________ our way.
22. The money was (put) __________ in the bank right away.
23. He has (go) ____________ to Samut Prakan for the weekend.
24. He was (choose) ____________ to lead the men.
25. He has (drive) _____________ many different racing cars.
26. She (tear) ________ her new dress on a nail protruding from her desk.
27. The boy was (bite) __________ by a mosquito.
28. He couldn’t drive the car because it was (stick) ________ in reverse.
29. He (buy) _________ an Army jacket with an eagle embroidered on he back.
30. The instructor at the firing range (shoot) _________ the bull’s eye.
6th December 2010 16:51