1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Immi Office Big C Lampang Immigration Office

Discussion in 'Visas and extensions of stay' started by bahn_farang, 13 Sep 2016.

1. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Thread Starter Well-Known Member

At last a new location has been decided on and it appears that the basement of Big C is to play host to Immigration. No dates on when and which services will be available when opened.

natewill and Stamp like this.
  2. Clown

Clown Well-Known Member

Has it been opened yet? I was in Chiang Mai today and was turned back due to completely wrong paperwork by my employer. The officer wrote a letter in Thai and included her phone number.

Wow, what an improvement to the old days in Chiang Mai!

Pass them 10 meters and park your motorcycle behind the blue metal gates.

Some morons fail to understand the need for closing sliding doors in an airconditioned room.

3. bahn_farang

Lampang Immigration will start to issue visa extensions on the 1st of December

4. bahn_farang

The Lampang office remains at the old police station, near the old city hall, opposite the land office. It can issue extensions on visas. First floor. Star marks the spot

Screen Shot 2559-12-09 at 10.52.56 AM.png

5. gungchang

gungchang Well-Known Member

We're good for another year (kind of - there's a problem with our marriage certificate translation) in Inner Mongolia, but Lampang could easily be in our future. The low rent makes living on my meager social security and rental income from the Bangkok condo a very real possibility. Unlimited free wifi in the apt. didn't hurt.
    Hell, we could probably make a go of it on my soc sec alone.

There's some deja vu here. There's a Big C at Imperial in Bangkok. When there's a flood or civil unrest, immigration does extensions there. Must be something magical about Big C.

Stamp likes this.