1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning

Discussion in 'Welcome Newbies' started by Internationalteacher, 25 Apr 2015.

1. Internationalteacher

Internationalteacher Thread Starter Superwoman

I wanted to say 'hello' to many of you I recognize from before. I am a past member (Tinkerbell), but cannot remember my password.
    I am currently finishing my first year teaching in an international school in China which has been an interesting experience. I travel often to Thailand for pleasure and my end up teaching there in a few years. I hope to learn from some of you Thailand veterans and also add some insights from my background of 12 years teaching experience. 10 years of those teaching internationally in various countries. Nice to see Mak and Stamp are still keeping this forum going. :thumbsup2:

2. Mister T

Mister T Retired, fat and happy

Welcome back Tinkers, I am sure the boys can fix you up with the old nic and history.

3. Internationalteacher

Thanks Mr T. I'm heading to T land in two months and want to get some suggestions on best beaches\islands , I'm torn at the moment! I'll start a thread.

4. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

:welcome to TT

Welcome back. If you want I can make you a new temporary password on 'Tinkerbel'.

5. Internationalteacher

Sure, Stamp! :)
    It's been a long time. Hope all is well. Glad to see you on fb too. :happy1:

6. Mister T

Mister T Retired, fat and happy

Best chill out beaches are in Prachuap Khiri Khan, but I am biased.