1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Ifugao Dip T Ed 2016/2017, second term assignment questions

Discussion in 'Qualifications & Courses' started by sirchai, 5 Oct 2016.

1. sirchai

sirchai Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Sawasdee khrap,

I've just received an e-mail from Dr. Mondido that my assignments regarding Adolescence were accepted. Great, fantastic, but it continues with never ending questions.

Now I've received two emails with the same content. It seems that I'm in Korat group as I do not attend face 2 face lessons through my painful leg.

I do know that I have to write two assignments, one is the "Forum Questions of Teaching Profession", the second one, the "Final Examination of Teaching Profession."

I'd be more than happy what the questions, tasks are. I'm sorry that I didn't post that in the already existing "ongoing Edmodo" thread, but too many pages and it seems that there're also some guys who're doing different degrees/ diplomas.

I'd be more than happy if somebody from the Korat group could help me out what questions have to be answered, how many pages, etc...

Then another issue. Those who're currently teaching have to do an extra task in form of an evaluation from the school, a letter of employment, photos of the school, a curriculum, plus a handmade test and some other stuff.

Could somebody enlighten me, please? I'd be more than thankful for any information regarding my questions and thank you very much in advance for your time.

I just wrote my own "Evaluation" which of course only shows "good to best attributes", as nobody at my school seems to be able to do that.

Cheers- Mike

2. sirchai

sirchai Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Okay, got it. Seems that I have to go to facebook and try to reach Grace.