1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intro

Discussion in 'Welcome Newbies' started by grunthle, 6 Jan 2015.

1. grunthle

grunthle Thread Starter New Member

Hello, everyone. Looks like there might be a lot of useful info in this forum; however, a few of the things I've encountered so far have required me to make a few post to gain access. So here I am.

My real name is Johnny. I'm an American Thai from southern California that's been here for almost 7 years. I've got a wife and two awesome kids and can truly say I'm a lifer. I would like to learn more about the TCT testing / requirements.

I've been running a small language center and an honest teachers agency out of Mueang Loei for some time, so I might be able to answer a few questions if anyone has any.

2. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

:welcome to TT

Loads of information in the sub-forum. If you still have any questions, don't hesitate to post them.

3. Mister T

Mister T Retired, fat and happy

Welcome youngster, the search function is probably the best around. If you can not find what you are looking for, fell free to ask. Members on here have a lot of in country experience and are more than willing to help. Conversely, feel free to give advice on any thing you have experienced. :welcome to TT:cheers2:

4. chuachinsoon

chuachinsoon Well-Known Member

Welcome! :)

5. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

Welcome, this forum is kinda like my 1 year old, the more you put in the more you get out. Glad to welcome an experienced teacher such as yourself, welcome.

6. samjohn99

samjohn99 New Member

Hi:righton:

7. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to you too.

8. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

:welcome to TT

9. luibkk

luibkk Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I'm also based in Loei province and may be able to help you with any questions regarding TCT you may have. I'm quite often going shopping in Loei and would love to see your language center if I may.
    Cheers Lui

10. LEARNTHAILAND

LEARNTHAILAND New Member

Hi, Jimmy. I just saw your post and I just put in my first post on this site. I'd like to know more from your experience - please take a look at my post about age barriers and offer our opinion. I'd also like to know more about your Language Center.