1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joy Lager Beer

Discussion in 'Wining & Dining in Thailand' started by po3try, 24 Apr 2013.

1. po3try

po3try Thread Starter Guest

2. Jilrob

Jilrob Member

Not yet. I look forward to your review though.
    The review does not make me want to rush out and buy a can.
    I do miss interesting beers. Yes I can get some here but probably stale and certainly way too expensive and not really that interesting. Not talking interesting seasonal microbreweries exactly.

3. dave111

dave111 teacher

worst fucking shit ever!

and I sweat you ll say the same! 100% sure

4. slamb

slamb Active Member

Can you provide a higher resolution image? I can almost taste it. :hilarious:

5. gungchang

gungchang Well-Known Member

I have also tried it, twice in fact.

The tax stamp gave rise to high hopes in spite of the price.

There are other ways to give to charity.

White bread isn't inherently bad, it's just bland. So it is for most US beer. It's not bad, it's bland. What US beer is to other beer, Joy beer is to US beer. It is the airline food of beer. It is totally devoid of taste or character. If a teletubby could urinate, the urine wouldn't be far off from Joy beer. Buy two cans and you won't finish the first and you'll toss the second. If you have a guest you want to leave but you can't bring yourself to tell him/her/it to get the fuck out and go away, serve a can of Joy. Your unwanted guest will get the message. Give it as gift to somebody you want to say "fuck you" to, like an ex-lover who shat all over you (figuratively, not literally, who am I to judge).

I might be useful as a cheap enema. I've heard of cooking sherry, why not cooking beer? Shampoo with it, boil thin cuts of meat in it, but like the tap water in most Asian cities, do not even think of actually drinking it!

6. ramses

ramses Well-Known Member

I think I'll pick some up at tops and make beer biscuits with it... Thanks for the idea gungchang!

7. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Well-Known Member

gungchang please marry me you are as funny as shit. thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Being this funny in the afternoon is illegal be warned