1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KS 10 Form and Cover Letter

Discussion in 'Teacher Licensing (TCT)' started by Jimcarr65, 9 Apr 2016.

1. Jimcarr65

Jimcarr65 Thread Starter Member

My next step is to go to the TCT in Bangkok with my paperwork, however, the two forms that I need to fill out are both written in Thai. How did you folks go about filling these two forms out? Are there versions that are written in English?

2. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

The school has to do that for you.

Please note that the provisional teaching permit is a permission to the school to employ you as a teacher without having a teacher license.

Last edited: 9 Apr 2016
    Mati likes this.
  3. Jimcarr65

Ok thanks, that makes the most sense I just hope they fill them out in a timely manner. It took them 3 month's to get me the paperwork for the Non-B and even that was incomplete and caused me to make a wasted trip to Laos.

4. Stamp

I can imagine that they don't want to go with you to Bangkok but if they're reluctant to provide you with a correctly filled out KS10 form in a timely manner, believe me, they don't want you.

5. Jimcarr65

I admit, I was being a little dramatic about the two papers being given to me in time, just blowin off a little steam.

Mati and Stamp like this.
  6. GanDoonToonPet

GanDoonToonPet Well-Known Member

Aren't there local, or provincial, offices of the TCT where this can be done?

7. Stamp

There is a TCT-coordinator in every provincial MOE-unit but the provisional teaching permit has to be done in Bangkok.

GanDoonToonPet likes this.