1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP to a fellow teacher

Discussion in 'Staffroom' started by bahn_farang, 7 Nov 2016.

1. bahn_farang

bahn_farang Thread Starter Well-Known Member

2. sirchai

sirchai Well-Known Member

RIP, you went way too early.......

3. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

British teacher found dead in Myanmar - BBC News

RIP. :thai wai

4. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

Gor Blimey Guvnur! What the duck ! Staff Member

Some newspapers around the globe have stated 'murder' and they are seeking a colleague, British male aged 25. Probably more concrete news on this later today. RIP.

5. bahn_farang

Last edited: 7 Nov 2016
  6. bahn_farang

7. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

Read the full article here: British teacher fled Myanmar after colleague death: govt

8. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

^Left on a Thai airways plane. They have 3 or 4 flights a day, and yep you guessed it, they all fly to Bangkok and nowhere else direct (that evening last flight TG306 7.50pm and was delayed by 2 hours 40 minutes).

So the Thai authorities say nothing (as in various newspaper stories) but obviously they know that he is now in Thailand or he took xxx plane to xxx destination in transit after 00.30hrs Sunday morning when he would have arrived in Bangkok. Whats the big secret?

Clown likes this.
  9. fred flintstone

fred flintstone Well-Known Member

Already in Cambodia by now. I think it'll be hard for hm to hide, his picture's all over the SEA expat forums.

Last edited: 7 Nov 2016
  10. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

I've been following this story for a couple of days. No one, Thai authorities nor interpol will say which country he is in nor confirm or deny they have captured him already. I take it that they feel they need no help from Joe public.

Funny story of the day just in ....Harris Binotti just updated his facebook profile picture, lol maybe not the smartest move ....umm come on interpol if you ain't bagged him yet and trace that ip eh.

British teacher wanted for murder finds time to update Facebook profile picture to a flattering image while on run - Mirror Online

Stamp likes this.
  11. Gor Blimey Guvnur!

So far so good, hiding well and still with all the latest stories right up to now nothing has changed ..Thai authorities still won't say if he exited the airport and is in Thailand or whether he went on his way in transit to somewhere else. Interpol too no comment. So a week of freedom so far, might as well be sat on a barstool on walking street in Pattaya and no one would be the wiser. Again, what's the big secret authority peeps?

12. bahn_farang

This is a picture of the man wanted for questioning. This posting makes no presumption of guilt.

Screen Shot 2559-11-12 at 6.43.35 PM.png

Stamp likes this.
  13. Joko

Joko Active Member

Oooo... I suppose that means there's a job opening at Horizon International School... I applied for a job there before I got my current one.

In all seriousness, it's quite sad. Several of my colleagues had met the deceased at expat gatherings. Was reported to be a nice guy.

14. sirchai

sirchai Well-Known Member

Not making any accusation now, but here's one from his facebook page. Thai authorities, of course, know where he could be. I hope they find him soon, no matter what happened.

Photoshop didn't make it much better....photo was taken in March 2015, so he might look quite different now.

A freaking killer.jpg

15. DavidUSA

DavidUSA Well-Known Member

A teacher was murdered, but the rest is hearsay. Binotti should turn himself in for questioning.

Last edited: 17 Nov 2016