1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thai Culture Course SKT 11 - 13 November 2016

Discussion in 'Teacher Licensing (TCT)' started by kiwidrew, 15 Nov 2016.

1. kiwidrew

kiwidrew Thread Starter Active Member

Last weekend i attended a Thai culture Course of 20 hours.

Cost 4500.00 Baht.

The files I have included in this post comprises of the application form which requires you to submit documents such as temporary teaching license, degree and other credentials. Once they are satisfied of the requirements they will then send you a second email where you will need to bring hard copies of the documents. Also in the second email is the map needed for the location plus other pertinent information.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here.

Attached Files:

Mati, Stamp and bahn_farang like this.
  2. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations. One step closer to obtaining your TCT teacher license.

Do you happen to know whether SKT is going to conduct courses in the coming time?

3. kiwidrew

kiwidrew Thread Starter Active Member

Nothing was said when I was there. That said I would imagine so. Seems the woman Monica has an ongoing relationship with the head of St Roberts who conduct diplomas in teaching and other education related qualifications. It was there where I first heard about this course. I would contact Monica and ask directly. She is very fluent in English so communication isn't a problem.

Her contact details are in the attached files I supplied in my original post.

sirchai and Stamp like this.
  4. Nab88

Nab88 New Member

Hi,

If I well understood, this course can be taken before having a post graduate diploma in eduction (e.g. DipTed), right?

Any updates on next courses in 2017?

5. Stamp

Stamp Administrator Staff Member