1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Busy to Exercise?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by fred flintstone, 10 Oct 2016.

1. fred flintstone

fred flintstone Thread Starter Well-Known Member

30 minute workout....typo on the title...solly

I started these last week (MWF) after swimming. I can do the first half. I didn't think knee push-ups could be so hard.

Great w/o if you're can't be arsed to go to the gym or are busy

Stamp likes this.
  2. Templeton

Templeton Member

I need to exercise. Seriously, I'm not in good shape I'm still young and I have no energy. Basically I drink too much and I'm not active enough. I keep telling myself "I'll start exercising tomorrow." I say it everyday. Maybe tomorrow I'll start for real.

3. Davman

Davman Member

I bought a treadmill off ebay a few months back. It's a lot easier to use while listening to music. So far I only walk on it. It depends how old you are. Being 51 its going to take a lot longer to get my fittness back. Remember not to do too much too soon though.

4. gungchang

gungchang Well-Known Member

I live on the 4th floor of the apt. bldg. and my classes are on the 4th floor of their bldg. It'a a 10 minute walk carrying a 25 lb. bag with my netbook, course books, and other toys.

I get that much exercise. We also walk to a water station a few times a week, ditto for the bus when going the supermarkets and shopping centers.

Diet is my big concern. No booze and no other junk food and it's okay here.

5. DavidUSA

DavidUSA Well-Known Member

I have a series of weights that I lift regularly, usually after work: 16 oz and 32 oz mostly. I also lift 50 grams. Practice makes perfect. It is important to exercise both sides of the body, so I lift with both my right and my left, as many sets as I can. It is like the Olympics.

^3A2EE1A68B353061E6F97141373486A667797839668B27B466^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

A particularly intense workout at the Sofitel in Lianyungang two nights ago.

Last edited: 14 Oct 2016
  6. Templeton

Templeton Member

You must be buff!!! The only thing I do is lift a whiskey glass to my face. I'm left handed so needless to say my right hand is in atrophy mode.